Top 5 Tips For Your Christmas Party
With only eight Sundays until Christmas, office Christmas party planning is in full swing. At the River Rooms, Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year; menu tastings have begun, the decoration cupboard is over-flowing with theatrical themed props and the DJ request list is getting longer by the minute. But if you are yet to slip into the mode of Christmas elf, here are our five top tips for a winning Christmas party to get you started…
1. Start as you mean to go on – when making the all-important decision of where to host your Christmas party, think about how your guests will be travelling to the venue. Pick a venue that is easy to get to and accessible by everyone so that your guests arrive with ease to keep the Christmas spirit alive and start your event with smiles all round.
2. Cater for everyone – The larger your party size, the more mouths to please! Choose a menu that offers a range of catering options to suit even the fussy eaters. Some venues will tailor their menu to the needs of each individual event; don’t settle for the set menus, every event is unique, your menu should be too.
3. Time it right – Week nights are ideal for Christmas parties, come straight from the office and keep your weekends free for all important Christmas shopping. Some venues may offer discount rates for certain days of the week so you could even save some pennies by being flexible on the date.
4. Let someone else do it for you – Save time and money by opting for a ready themed venue, the hard work has been done for you so simply put on your best outfit and enjoy the festivities. No decorations to hang or table centres to make, just fun to be had!
5. Use their contacts – No party is complete without entertainment! But who really has the time to source performers and DJs when there is so much work to be done at the office? Speak to your venue about their entertainment packages, it is likely they will have suppliers in place and this will save you the leg work of finding your own.
Find out how the River Rooms can help with your Christmas party: http://www.riverrooms.co.uk/christmas-2016/