A Stunning Venue in the Heart of the City
Stationers’ Hall is a Grade I listed historic building, situated in the heart of the City of London, close to St Pauls’ Cathedral. Completed in 1673 after the Great Fire of London, it is one of the few ancient Livery Halls remaining in the City.
The Hall’s interlinking suite of three luxurious and characterful rooms as well as its perfect location in the heart of St Paul’s and exclusive hire makes it one of the most sought after venues in the city.
The wood-panelled Stock Room leads into the Main Hall. It’s the ideal setting for breakfast meetings, pre-conference refreshments or a smaller drinks reception.
The impressive Main Hall with its’ stained glass windows is the ultimate location for a corporate awards ceremony, conference, AGM or launch party. its’ gleaming oak flooring and carved oak panelling lends a warm atmospheric backdrop to any memorable occasion. The Hall is one of the largest of its kind in the City of London and also boasts a Minstrels’ Gallery for up to twenty musicians, an ideal setting for client entertaining!
The Court Room is a wonderfully bright room, overlooking the Garden. Richly carpeted and with Rococo ornamentation in gold adorning the walls, this room has an air of sumptuous extravagance. It lends itself well to private breakfast meetings, a formal private lunch or an AGM.
Whether it’s your annual general meeting, delegate conference, retirement dinner, wine tasting or a product launch, let our experienced, enthusiastic team help arrange a personalised occasion just for you. We are always exploring new concepts and trends and offer a professional approach to ensure that your expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
Our Day Delegate Rate Package includes:
• Exclusive venue hire at a reduced rate including the Main Hall, Court Room and Stock Room which can be used for workshops or tea breaks (9:00am - 4:00pm)
• Main Hall – up to 100 cabarets layout / 200 theatre style
• Tea, coffee and Danish pastries upon arrival
• 2 servings of tea, coffee and biscuits
• Standing fork buffet lunch to include a main with sides, dessert and coffee (upgrades available)
• Car parking (up to 4 vehicles). NCP car parking available nearby
• Fully manned cloakroom
• Free wifi
• Screen, projector, PA system and 2 microphones included (upgrades available)
Please click here for more information or contact Samantha Fahy on 020 7236 1507 / email: email@example.com