Sporting corporate hospitality
Great ideas for sporting corporate hospitality including Wimbledon, BNP Paribas Tennis Classic, Royal Ascot and the Tour de France.
1. BNP Paribas Tennis Classic
17 - 20 June 2014
Set in the tranquil 42 acre grounds of one of the most renowned members’ clubs in the country – the Hurlingham Club. The event showcases some of today's current tennis stars as they warm up for Wimbledon, as well as a number of tennis legends.
- Champagne reception with players & celebrity guests
- Watch the tennis
- Gourmet lunch and fabulous afternoon tea
2. The Royal Enclosure at Ascot
The Royal Enclosure is the Premier area from which to view the spectacle of the racing each day.
We have exclusively reserved a Royal Enclosure box for each day of the royal meeting with full VIP hospitality, providing you with an excellent viewpoint from which to watch the racing and enjoy world class hospitality in the exclusivity of your own private box.
Prices start from £1,500 per person.
3. Quirky bespoke lunch with live Wimbledon screenings
23 June - 6 July
Edible tennis balls, purple and green bread (seriously!), your own cocktail bar and a delicious summer menu with live screenings of the Wimbledon matches.
CHRISTABEL'S is a fun, quirky and delicious way to enjoy the tennis. Your bespoke lunch can be curated on any day, in a unique, central venue and tailored for your brand.
Papaya & crayfish
Slow cooked Persian lamb
Mixed bean & asparagus salad with lemon zest, mint & feta
Beetroot, mango & caramelised pecan salad
Roasted red pepper quinoa with kale and pine nuts.
Gooey lemon squares with strawberries & cream
4. Corporate hospitality at SW19
23 June - 6 July
With Murray as defending champion, this is the year to go big! Here are four of the fabulous luxury corporate hospitality packages available for Wimbledon 2014:
- Enjoy an exclusive fine dining experience with Albert Roux
- Get the best seats in the house and get up close to all the action
- Have your own suite with balcony overlooking Centre Court, the ultimate in corporate hospitality!
- Tennis coaching tips and post-match analysis with Pat Cash himself
5. Watch the Tour de France from HMS President
Enjoy the spectacle of the Tour de France in London onboard HMS President - the perfect setting and the ultimate way to say thank you to your clients, showcase your company or reward your staff.
- Open bar with fabulous drinks
- Jazz band
- Deluxe barbeque
- Plasma screens to ensure you can follow the race after the peleton has sped past the boat.