Smart Group gears up for a busy Christmas period
With the festive period only weeks away, the leading name in Christmas parties, Smart Group, is preparing for yet another eventful year of celebrations and festivities with some of the top Christmas venues in 2016.
Christmas parties continue to be on the rise as they are seen as one of the most effective ways to reward and retain staff companywide. Smart have been busy planning events across London, Manchester and St Albans following party goer research. Smart will be staging events ranging from new concepts ‘New York, New York’ and ‘Urban Circus’ to old favourites ‘Christmas in Colorado’ and ‘Masquerade’ ensuring something to suit any taste.
To illustrate the sheer scale and scope of the company’s operations, Smart Group has broken down the vital statistics of the behind the scenes build-up of the night itself.
· 115 chefs will deliver Christmas across the UK
· 8 tonnes of potatoes will be served
· 11,000 bottles of fizz will be poured
· 9,000 shots will be purchased
· 15,000 pigs in blankets will be plated at Event City, Manchester
· 1,500 people will be caught kissing under the mistletoe
· 60,000 dodgem rides will be taken across the UK
· 160 mentions of Christmas by the Smart team will be made per day
· Most requested song: Mariah Carey – All I want for Christmas
Andrew Hodgkins, group managing director: events, at Smart Group, commented “Everyone at Smart is preparing another exhilarating line up of entertainment and fantastic new themes so all our clients can give their staff a well-deserved and unforgettable night”
The Smart Group will entertain 80,000 guests this Christmas in London, Manchester and St Albans.
For more information and updates, visit www.Smartchristmasparties.co.uk.