Imperial Venues, part of Imperial College London, is one of the UK’s largest academic venues with more than 200 flexible event spaces in South Kensington. More info...
Venues range from small meeting rooms for 10 guests through to large conference spaces for over 700 delegates and private listed townhouses with secluded garden and terrace areas. Event spaces at Imperial’s main campus are ideally located just a short walk from South Kensington tube station. Venues are also available in Hammersmith and Paddington.
On campus accommodation is available during July, August and September, whilst discounted accommodation at local hotels can be provided throughout the year.
• Central London location, less than 10-minute walk from South Kensington tube station.
• Award-winning in-house catering offering locally sourced and seasonal menus.
• State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment in all rooms.
• Dedicated events team during the booking process and operations team on the day.
• Private townhouses, 170 Queen’s Gate and 58 Prince’s Gate also available, both with secluded outdoor space.
Remember, we don't charge commission!
Mention Londonlaunch to ensure the best possible price
|Name||Reception||Sit down||Theatre||Area (m2)||Price (£)|
|Senior Common Room||400||240||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Queen's Tower Rooms||620||350||470||N/A||N/A|
|The Great Hall||N/A||160||700||N/A||N/A|
|170 Queen's Gate||120||70||70||N/A||N/A|
|58 Prince's Gate||60||36||50||N/A||N/A|