Braxted Park Country Fling
Date: To Be Confirmed - please register your interest.
If you're tasked with sourcing and planning your team or company's away day and Team Building activity, conference or any other type of event this year then look no further. Braxted Park has the perfect solution for you. You're invited to try before you buy by attending a fabulous Corporate Open Day where the team at Braxted Park will showcase all that this amazing venue has to offer. Whatever it is you or your team and event need, Braxted Park is guaranteed to have it.
Schedule of the day:
- 08.48 - Train from Liverpool Street to Witham. Londonlaunch to host.
- 09.33 - Arrival at Witham railway station & transport to Braxted Park
- 10.00 - Arrival at Braxted Park
- 10.15 - Pastries, coffee, tea etc on arrival.
- 10.30 - Welcome from Alex Rayner. CEO of Braxted Park Events
- 10.45 - Tour of the estate demonstrating all the diverse spaces available for hire plus history of the estate
- 11.30 - Segway Treasure hunt around Braxted Park
- 12.30 - Choice of various country pursuits/team building activities (TBC)
- 13.30 - 3-course lunch
- 14.15 - Choice of various country pursuits/team building activities (TBC)
- 15.00 - Great British Bake-Off style competition in The Cookery School
- 16.30 - Afternoon tea made by you, the guests
- 17.30 - Transport back to Witham station
- 18.31 - Arrival at London Liverpool Street
About Braxted Park
Steeped in history and set within 500 acres of stunning Essex parkland, Braxted Park offers all the modern amenities you would expect from a high-level conference and event venue while retaining the elegance and character of one of the most beautiful country estates in the East of England. Braxted Park is only five minutes from the A12, 50 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street and a short drive from Stansted Airport.
Whether for conferences, team building activities, unique hospitality activities, celebrations, off-site meetings or product launches, Braxted Park can provide a solution for your corporate event needs. There's a whole range of meeting and event spaces on offer, both inside the main Braxted Park house and Walled Garden Pavilion, and within the 500 acres of parklands and gardens. Inside, Braxted Park can cater for up to 350 guests, meanwhile, the stunning parklands can offer exciting events and team space for up to 2000 people.
- The Pavilion - 50-350 guests
- The Orangery - 60- 150 guests
- The Ballroom - 60 -120 guests
- The Lantern room - 20 - 50 guests
- The Dining room - up to 16 guests
- Historic parkland - 500 acres of historic parkland which can be used for up to 2000 people
Braxted Park can provide all the equipment and technology you need from a corporate venue, including ISDN 2 based video conferencing, Wi-Fi IP Telephony facilities and projectors and audiovisual equipment. On-site accommodation is available for guests in 12 beautifully converted and decorated en-suite stable rooms, along with free parking for up to 1000 cars. There’s a number of high-quality hotels just a short drive from Braxted Park and the team can arrange rooms at these, along with transport to and from the estate. Braxted Park has fully equipped catering facilities, which can be used by a caterer of your choice. Alternatively, Braxted Park can cater for your event, providing an experienced team of front of house staff to ensure your event runs smoothly.
Alongside the various rooms and spaces available to hire for your event, Braxted Park is also home to The Cookery School at Braxted Park, the ideal location for a team building activity that your team will never forget. Time in the kitchen is sociable, collaborative and fun. Your team will learn new skills, cook with our chefs and prepare a feast you can all enjoy together.
The Cookery School team building days provide an opportunity for participants to work in pairs as well as competitively in groups. Participating in the demanding, engaging environment of the kitchen with other people and time constraints is a powerful medium for team bonding and demonstrating how cooperation and teamwork create more motivated and effective teams.
Hidden within the mature grounds of the Braxted Park Estate is a gem of a parkland golf course, recognised as one of the best 9 hole courses in the county. In fact, the golf course at Braxted Park is one of Essex's best-kept secrets. Team building at the Braxted Park Golf club is tailor-made to suit your specific requirements. A team building day can incorporate coaching for the team with our Golf professional in the morning, lunch at the golf club or on the estate with a team match in the afternoon.
If golf isn’t your thing, the 500 acres of gardens and parklands can be used for a whole range of team building activities, whether it’s a treasure hunt on Segway, buggy driving, rifle shooting, archery or climbing. The possibilities are endless. The landscaped gardens at Braxted Park are the perfect setting for summer parties and barbeques, including the incredibly popular Ascot Summer Party held every June.
You might also like